Recent Honors and Appointments
- HME Attorneys Selected as Emerging Lawyers (2016, 2017)
- HME Attorneys Selected as Super Lawyers (2016, 2017)
- HME Attorneys Selected as Rising Stars (2016, 2017)
- Named National Coordinating Counsel for claims involving independent contractors on behalf of international transportation and logistics provider.
- Appointed by federal district court judge to serve as lead liaison counsel in poultry antitrust class action litigation.
- Co-lead counsel in stop-and-frisk class action litigation pending in federal district court.
- Appointed by federal district court to lead counsel group in Potash antitrust class action.
- Awarded Trial Lawyer Excellence Award for the best verdict or settlement in Illinois.
- Awarded Honorable Mention by the Antitrust Society for work in Potash class action litigation.
- Won summary judgment in lawsuit involving breach of contract claim between real estate developer and property management company.
- Won summary judgment on behalf a large material handling company in case involving claimed multi-million dollar damages.
- Obtained dismissal on pleadings of defamation/false light case brought in federal district court against independent blogger.
- Won summary judgment for large national retailer in premises liability case.
- Favorably resolved hotly contested pension cases involving retired players of the American Basketball Association.
- Won judgment for $1.68 million in favor of client in business dispute involving breach of contract, breach of guaranty, and application of the exception to the Illinois Interest Act.
- Won jury trial in lawsuit involving catastrophic property damage to a rare and limited edition supercar and bodily injuries to the driver.
- Won summary judgment in a premises liability dispute and affirmed on appeal.
- Obtained $90 million settlement in Potash antitrust litigation following successful en banc ruling from the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Reached noteworthy settlement in Section 1983 case on behalf of a prisoner in pro bono matter in federal court.